Health comes first
Safety & care at Amoopi Resort
Dear Guests ,
Our aim is to guarantee total confidence in our health and safety producers while at the same time ensuring our guests that they feel welcomed to a comfortable environment with exceptional service, as all these years used to.
In compliance with the Greek government’s COVID 19 health and safety protocols, we have implemented extra safety measures for the health and safety of our guests and employees. You can also find at the apartment the certifications that the Resort participated in the educational program regarding the National Hygiene Protocols.
We are kindly inform you for:
- Social distance protocols are in place and enforced.
- Signage throughout the hotel reminding guests to take the appropriate measures to protect themselves and others.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning all areas using high-grade disinfectant.
- Heightened cleaning high frequency touch points such as door handles etc.
- Implementation of hand sanitation stations situated throughout the premises.
- All hotel employees have been trained to follow the specified hygiene protocols.
- All hotel employees are required to wear masks.
- All employees comply with the health protocols such as hand washing distance etc.
- NEW CHECK IN hour: 15.00
- NEW CHECK OUT hour: 11.00
- Mandatory extension of duration of check-out and check-in times between stays (check out by 11am and check in from 3pm) so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation.
- No visitors allowed to the apartments , that are now guests of the AMOOPI NYMFES RESORT
- All rooms will be deeply cleaned, disinfected and aired through natural ventilation between stays.
- All hotel equipment in room will be cleaned and sanitized before check in.
- If guest needs , he may ask us masks and hand sanitizer.
- Bed linen & Towels will be handled with extreme care to avoid contamination.
Enjoy your stay at the small blue hug!